Sunday 12 August 2012

My Quinton turns 7!

Couldn't believe that it was Quinton's time to turn 7 years old today. His Birthday was only a couple of weeks after Reegan's. So after Reegan's mini birthday party with her Therapy Dogs friends. It was Quinton's mini birthday gathering with his Golden Retriever Club friends at Bishan Dog Park.

Quinton at 8 Weeks old


The last time I had a party for him was when he turned one. We had all his doggie friends (10 of them) at our place as we had a huge garden with a marquee, baby pool, human and dog food, with plenty of games and even medals.


Doggies & humans  at Quinton's 1st birthday party
Happy Birthday boy with his medals :)


This time for it's with a smaller group of dogs but I hope he had just a lot of fun :). I invited Muzhen & Mulan, and Charley who belongs to a lovely lady called Yuko. I ordered the birthday cake again from the Barkery. This time a simple round cake for all the doggies to share.


Quinton's cake

They played at the park till they were exhausted before we served out the cake for them. Instead of fish, this time I ordered lamb...which all of them wolved it down quickly.


Reegan playing catch with Charlie

Quinton- up to no good, trying to chew his frisbee
Reegan looking happy
Muzhen & Mulan chilling
All the greedy doggies looking on as we were preparing Quinton's birthday cake
Quinton posing with his cake - notice how far the cake is :)

Happy Birthday to my boy and may he be happy and healthy and many more years to spend with us!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative post. I will bookmark this site. Keep doing your great job and always gain my support. Thank you for sharing this beautiful article.

    ReplyDelete