Wednesday 28 March 2012

The world looks better when you are upside down


Trapeze artists do it, so do the bats.....so maybe everything does look better when you are upside down? I wish my cat, Sumi and my dogs can shed some light on this matter. There are so many times that I catch up lying on their backs. I have seen lots of Golden Retrievers do it, and other dogs irregardless of breeds. But what I love most is how adorable they look, so much so I will either quickly snap a picture of that moment or just go and give them a belly rub.

Here are some pictures I've taken to brighten up your day. 


Sumi caught doing it
Reegan caught while enjoying her toy
Quinton caught doing it while lying next to Reegan
Reegan already doing it at the tender age of 8 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment